Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Infiniti FX Sebastian Vettel with 5.0-liter V8 engine


Infiniti FX version of Sebastian Vettel has undergone some changes, these changes are seen in increased power, lower weight, more aerodynamic, as well as more typical Essence-inspired grill, the most obvious change is the addition of carbon rear wing.


Infiniti FX is backed by a 5.0-liter V8 engine and capable of delivering speeds are fantastic, the top speed at 300 km / h and the car is also able to accelerate from 0-100km / h in 5.6 seconds. other than fast, this car is also equipped with a sophisticated tengnologi.


 
Infiniti's corporate vice president Toru Saito said: "The FX Sebastian Vettel version is unique and very much Sebastian's car. But at the same time it is a concept car for the Infiniti globally. "

Sebastian Vettel, 2010 Formula One World Champion and Infiniti Global Brand Ambassador

"I have been driving an FX all this year and it is a car I love. It fits my lifestyle perfectly and is great fun to drive. But of course, it Could go a little faster ...

"I drive a lot in Germany on motorways have no speed limits That and have enjoyed my FX around the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Driving at high speed where safe and legal is part of my life. As well as a higher top speed I wanted even better stability in my FX, and That Meant work on the aerodynamics. It is a tribute to the excellence of the standard FX Achieving all my targets That So Few changes required.

"This is the first road car I have helped develop. Usually I have Hundreds of engineers building one car just for me. So it is fantastic for me to Contribute to the design of a car. The result is an Infiniti I am very proud to have my name on. It is all I hoped for: 300km / h, plenty of downforce - and I can still fit my mountain bikes in the back. Plus it is totally exclusive - and as an Infiniti driver, that's important. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment